BUSINESS OPERATIONS INFORMATION
Considering the current global situation, we are taking necessary steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our customers and employees is paramount in our efforts to limit person-person contact and enhance disinfecting procedures. We ask for your understanding and cooperation, and we apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause. Please rest assured that while we have temporarily modified our business operations, our employees are on site during normal business hours and are still performing their routine procedures.
Our temporary operating procedures are as follows:
- Apart from pressing matters, our office is open to the public by appointment only. All business is to be conducted via phone, text, or email. If your individual situation requires use of the office, we are limiting office occupancy to one customer at a time.
- We are increasing and enhancing our disinfecting procedures.
- We ask that tenant payments are made online, over the phone, or via mailed check. Cash payments are highly discouraged. If a cash payment is the only method available to you, please contact our office.
- If you are a current tenant and need to make changes/additions to your account, please contact our office to receive the appropriate electronic document.
- All upcoming storage auctions are postponed until further notice.
- For customers who have an existing reservation, all lease documents can be completed electronically.
- For storage inquiries and new-customer reservations, please contact us via phone or text, or complete your reservation/express move-in online. If you would like to tour the facility and see the storage space in person, please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- For retail purchases, we are accepting orders over the phone. Your order will be available for curb-side pickup.
- We are not accepting walk-in U-Haul rentals. All U-Haul reservations are to be dispatched through U-Haul’s 24/7 Truck Share program using a mobile device. Please visit https://www.uhaul.com/Share for instructions.
If you believe your current situation warrants an exception to the above policies and procedures, please contact our office to discuss alternative options.
We aim to update this information daily, but we encourage you to contact our office for the most up-to-date operational procedures in place.
Thank you for choosing Glacier Park Storage! We wish you good health during these trying times, and we look forward to working with you.