BUSINESS OPERATIONS INFORMATION UPDATE
OUR OFFICE IS NOW OPEN! Although we have re-opened to the public, we are still taking the necessary precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19. The safety of our customers and employees is paramount in our efforts to limit person-person contact and enhance disinfecting procedures. We ask for your understanding and cooperation, and we apologize for any inconvenience these measures may cause.
Our temporary operating procedures are as follows:
- Office occupancy is limited to two (2) customers at a time.
- When inside the office, customers must stand where indicated by the ground tape or by our staff. Plexiglass has been installed at our front desk for customers to stand behind.
- Tenant payments can be made online, over the phone, or via mailed check. Cash payments are highly discouraged.
- If you are a current tenant and need to make changes/additions to your account, you may contact our office to receive the appropriate electronic document.
- For customers who have an existing reservation, all lease documents can be completed electronically up to three (3) days before your move-in date.
- For storage inquiries and new-customer reservations, you may contact us via phone or text, or complete your reservation/express move-in online. If you would like to tour the facility and see the storage space in person, contact our office to schedule an appointment.
- For retail purchases, we are still offering over-the-phone orders for curbside pickup.
- Reduced-contact U-Haul rentals are still encouraged and can be dispatched through U-Haul’s 24/7 Truck Share program using a mobile device, apart from trailer rentals. Visit https://www.uhaul.com/Share for more information. Persons with trailer reservations should complete their online express check-in before their rental.
We aim to update this information daily, but we encourage you to contact our office for the most up-to-date operational procedures in place.
Thank you for choosing Glacier Park Storage! We wish you good health during these trying times, and we look forward to working with you.